Clash of clans is a famous strategy and castle defends game which can be played by multiplayer. The players’ goal is to build a community and attack the enemies or the other players to earn gold and elixir which are used to build defenses as their protection from the attacking opponents.
The game is all about building bases and deploying infantry to protect the area as fast as you can. It was good to develop a quick thinking, leadership and good decision-making since these are part of the game and the main skills used to win the battle.
The Clash of Clans is mainly built for android devices but users complaining it will be best if they can play it on bigger screen. For me, it is not easy to build castle and positioning troops while attacking enemy’s base in a small screen and I believe others will agree with me. So, I create this entry to share the installation guide for the Clash of Clans for PC download.
Also read: Ice Age Adventures Game FREE Download
Review on Clash of Clans Game
Clash of Clans is fun to play although some say it is quite addictive. The main priority of every player is to put walls and cannons to protect the base and to prevent the enemies from stealing the treasures such as gold and elixir.
It is important for players to think carefully when and where to use the treasures since it is not easy to find those especially the gems. Since it is a “FREEmium” or “Pay to Win” game, any player can buy more gems or money if they can afford.
Good thing about the game is they can still earn more gems without spending money or purchasing online because they can gather gems through the game by doing some tasks. Like other RTS or Real Time Strategy games, it is quite easy and really entertaining.
Also read: PC Download Guide for Thunder Raid Game
Downloading Clash of Clans to Windows Computer
A brief explanation about the game before I show you how to download Clash of Clans to your Windows PC. It was an addictive game where the main goal of the game is to train troops which are divided into 5 classifications. Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Dark Elixir and Heroes are the types of troops.
Also read: Play Swamp Attack from Computer
Tier 1 is made up of barbarians, archers and goblins while Tier 2 consist of giants, skeletons and wizards. Tier 3 has dragons, while Dark Elixir has witches and golem and heroes are made up of a barbarian king and queen. Well, it sounds interested right? Okay now, let’s proceed to the download and installation guide:
- In order to play the game, you will need to download and install BlueStacks emulator to your personal computer which can be downloaded from their official website for free of charge.
- Once the application successfully installed, run it by double-click BlueStacks icon located at the desktop. You will then requested to synchronize your Google account to Google Apps Store before you can use the program.
- Click on the Search icon (located at the upper left hand) and type “Clash of Clans” in the box. After you found the game, hit the “Install” button wait till the installation complete.
- An icon will be placed in the “Recently Played” list if the game installed properly. In case you can’t see the icon, please check in the “All Apps” section.
- To start play the game, simply click the icon and you’re good to go.
All images credited to Google Apps Store