Today I will explain how to use Kik Messenger on PC. This guide will help you to find a simple way to get Kik for PC. Let me tell a few words about this wonderful app.
Kik messenger is very much similar to Whatsapp. While Whatsapp is famous all over the world, Kik is mainly famous in Americas and Europe. Kik messenger is available for all major mobile phone platforms like Android, iOS and Windows Phone. Kik for Android has been downloaded more than 2 million times from the Google Play Store.
Features of Kik Messenger
Kik is basically a text messaging and Picture/Video messaging app. You can Share pics, videos, gifs, games, and more. A most unique feature of Kik is that you can use the app without sharing your Phone number. Just create a username and password and you are ready to go!
It is completely free app. The messages and contents shared within Kik messenger are encrypted and secure. You can even do a web search from within Kik.
Also Read: Whatsapp For PC
Kik For PC- How to use Kik on PC?
Follow the below steps carefully to download Kik for Windows PC.
- First, download the BlueStacks program to your computer. You may download a copy from HERE.
- After that, install the program as you install other software on your PC.
- Start the application from a shortcut located at your desktop. You’ll then be asked to sync your Google account with the program.
- Next, search for Kik from the search box. Hit the install button once you find the app.
- Wait till the app is fully downloaded and installed. That’s it! Double-click the icon to start.
Kik Download for various platforms
Kik for iOS can be downloaded from this link from official website kik.com. The link will lead you to the Apple Store download page.
Click here to download Kik for Windows Phone.
Kik Messenger Download for Mac
The steps to install Kik on your Mac is very much similar to the above Kik for PC installation guide. Only difference is that you will have to download Bluestacks for Mac. Rest is same as the steps mentioned above.
Kik for PC without Bluestacks
In case you are not comfortable with Bluestacks, there is another Android emulator called Andyroid. To install kik for computer using Andyroid, follow the below steps.
1.Goto www.andyroid.net and download the software compatible with your Operating System.
2. Click on the downloaded setup file and install Andyroid.
3 Open Andy by clicking on the icon in Desktop. The Andy software will start and it look pretty alike an Android tablet pc.
4. Goto Google Play Store and login with your gmail account. Next you can search for Kik and install it. Thus enjoy Kik for PC without Bluestacks!
Note: Personally I recommend Bluestacks. It is more stable and secure than Andy.
Hope you have found my Kik for PC installation guide useful. Enjoy the Kik Desktop experience and comment your experience!