Let’s face it, typing isn’t the strong suite for many people when it comes to computers and Type Fu hopes to address that. It is essentially an app that will teach you how to type faster and effectively. Many people have used Type Fu as a training or building tool for their typing skills before they go into a data entry job.
For your information, Type Fu is not only for Chrome and the PC though; they also offer integration with OS X users as well, so you can download it on both locations and take it on the go. It’s meant to be an app that helps either brand new computer users develop typing skills or to help veteran computer users sharpen up or improve their typing skills.
Moreover, the Type Fu apps doesn’t require an internet connection which allows you to do the typing exercises without broadband or WiFi. What you need is just download and install the application once, then you’re set! This surely makes your training fun and easier where it can be done everywhere.
Facts and Features of Type Fu Application
Before your go further, let’s find out what are the facts and features that makes Type Fu as one of the must downloaded addon in your Chrome browser:
- Adapts To Your Progression – Not only you can track your progress over time, but you also able to adapt the progression changes as the program will get increasing difficult as you progress.
- Different Layouts – While different users rest on their hands on the keyboard differently, you can choose from a variety of different layouts whether you’re the typical QWERTY user or many other layouts as well.
- Tracks Progress – Want to know how you’re doing or if you’ve improved at all? Type Fu has brilliant visual interfaces that will help you track your progress and show you just how much progress you’ve made.
- For All Ages – If you want to teach your kids how to type or you want to buy this for an adult, this app is suitable for any ages and all people.
- Not Just For Beginners – Beginners aren’t the only people who will find this app useful, all people of all skill levels will find Type Fu useful. Whether you’re brand new to the keyboard or whether you already type 100 Words Per Minute.
Downloading Type Fu
To start your typing speed training, you have visit the Type Fu app page, download and install it to your Chrome browser. It can easily be downloaded from the Google Chrome App Store via the following link:
All you have to do is simply click the download button and enjoy your new app!
If you work in data entry or whether you’re an online gamer, there’s not a single person who couldn’t help improve their typing skills and Type Fu is a great app to do it with. Not only do I personally love the fact that it tracks your personal progress, but it’ll also integrate your personal progress into the difficulty and automatically adjust what level of difficulty you should be on.
The typing exercises aren’t as bland and boring as some classrooms or some applications, they’re very fun and engaging which helps you learn.
You learn a lot more when you’re doing something you actually enjoy, so I will highly recommend this app to anyone who’s looking to improve, build or sharpen up on their typing skills. Also, for users who are just getting started and having trouble, there’s on the screen visual clues and hints when you get stuck on a certain area. It’s a great app overall.
All images credited to Google Chrome App Store.